You deserve a business class reward....
Imagine you and your guest
on your way to London in complete luxury
and dreaming of the amazing experiences ahead....
TIME FOR A BUSINESS CLASS REWARD – WIN THIS AMAZING PRIZE FROM BRITISH AIRWAYS – Valued at $14,790
The Business Club Prize – Valued at $14,790
Business class to London, this amazing prize could be yours thanks to SMEtv and British Airways, the SME specialists….
- Flights with British Airways Club World Business Class from Australia to London return for two adults
- The competition closes at midnight November 30 2016
- Only one entry per person
- You must be 21 years of age to enter (proof may be required)
- The winner will be announced by email during December 2016
Owning and managing a small business can be a real challenge in today’s dynamic and competitive environment, but with an investment of 5 minutes a day….
- Membership is free – over 250 videos to assist with growing your business
- You will learn amazing insights from industry experts
- Powerful real-world strategies from highly successful SME owners
Simply sign up now to become a member of SMEtv and you will automatically go in the draw to win this amazing prize valued at $14,790, plus have full access to the huge suite of videos on SMEtv, T&Cs apply.
SMEtv is a British Airways Business Partner and that means you can receive up to 10% of your airfares Click to find out more….
The tickets are subject to the following conditions:
- Travel is valid on British Airways coded and operated flights BA16/BA15 only. Code-share flights are not included.
- All taxes and surcharges will be paid by British Airways.
- All travel to be completed by 31 December 2017.
- Booking to be made and tickets to be issued before 20 December 2017
- Travel must be booked no later than 14 days prior to departure.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Flights are subject to availability and no open dated sectors are permitted.
- Seats are not available on all dates / flights so please be flexible with travel
dates and try to avoid peak travel seasons.
- Only BA can see availability for Prize-winner tickets and you should not use the internet as an indication of seats being available.
- Once the ticket has been issued, a service fee of $A150 will be charged for any changes.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to hold and carry a valid passport and any necessary visas.
- The prize does not include any ancillary costs: these are at the winners expense.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize, however is strongly recommended.
- You will be carried pursuant to the British Airways’ General Conditions of Carriage (copy available at ba.com).
- You release the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost of charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter or the promotion.